Get direct access to the global futures market
The principal purpose of futures markets is to provide an effective way of managing the price of commodities and financial instruments. As the world business environment evolves, Exchanges are launching more innovative futures and options contracts to help investors manage their interest rate, equity and commodity risks.
OMF’s futures and options team can provide you with some of the best tools of the trade, covering all major commodities. This includes up-to-date market information, real-time quotes and futures news.
We can provide you with an experienced and dedicated dealer in range of commonly traded commodities.
- Financials - Interest rate products such as government bonds, Bank Bills, Eurodollars, treasury notes and currencies. Financials also include all major equity indices like: S&P 500, ASX200, Dow Jones, DAX, Nikkei and FTSE.
- Grains - Crop or agricultural products such as wheat, corn, soybean and cotton.
- Metals - Precious metals and base metals, including gold, silver, copper and platinum.
- Energies - Heating oil, crude oil, unleaded gas and Brent crude.
- Livestock - Lean hogs, pork bellies, live cattle and feeder cattle.
- Softs - cocoa, sugar coffee and orange juice.
To learn more about our Futures Services, please contact one of our Futures team below: